Verified Reviewer

Your receipts do not show what you spent as a total when using a Menards rebate I went to customer service and ask the manager how much was the total on this bill she replied an incorrect amount I told her it did not reflect what was spent with rebate how do I bill my customer she told me it is not her job to do my books raising her voice at me when I replayed its not your job to explain to me how much I paid I asked for another manager she wanted me to leave immediately I said I have never been talk to so rude in my life I hope there is video there is video

User's recommendation: Get rid of the manager.

Menards Pros: For the most part the employees are quite nice, I like shopping at menards.

Menards Cons: Treat you like crap, Worst customer service and servicing card ever, Bad management.

Location: 3200 North State Road 127, Angola, IN 46703

Comments

#2012158

The amount you were charged was what the items you purchased less the amount of the rebate. You can simply add up the items on your receipt and add sales tax if you need to know what the value of the items you purchased was.

#2012371
@PissedConsumer2012158

" The amount you were charged was what the items you purchased less the amount of the rebate. You can simply add up the items on your receipt and add sales tax " .

Why couldn't the cashier make an explanation like that instead of being rude, and aggressive towards a fustrated Customer. Mrs cashier woman must make a great supervisor, wife, mother, neighbor Etc if she's that short tempered.

#2012012

Your post isn’t real clear as to what your question is.

Menards Reviews