Menards - Yardsport YS 200

I bought a YS200 UTV used for $ ha the front bumper and roof.

It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can ride instead of walking because I have RA and diabetic neuropathy. I have had no trouble at all with my YS200. I have repainted it John Deere green and yellow, installed a clock, and an oo-oo-ga horn.

This UTV's price is lower than any other on the market. Cheaper and better than a golf cart! Plus it will run 30mph! I'd give mine a 10 out of 10, A+!

The only question I have - I've searched everywhere I can think of and can't find who makes the engine for this unit?

Thank for making a nice UTV that I could afford!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
I am very happy with my YS200!
Product or service
Yardsport Ys200 Xlt Gas Utility Vehicle
Review category
review #747201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Menards? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
John Menard

Dec 08, 2015 #1075945 Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Ladies and gentlemen I am proud to announce Bob as the 2015 Menards employee of the year for his dedication to the company.
P.S the engine and whole machine are off brand Chinese companies so when the machine needs service or parts you better get your walking shoes on.

0 0 Reply
morons around us 16

Apr 04 #1139254

The unit is assembled in Indiana by American Sportworks. You can get any parts/information directly through them. I really wish they would block ignorant people from supplying incorrect information, but i guess that is why our country sucks right now, you all should be so proud.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.