50 views
Verified Reviewer

My parents (who live in Wisconsin) gave my significant other and I (who live in NC) a Menards gift card for Christmas of 2019. We bought a house late last year, blah blah blah.

So anyway, we decided to go ahead and use it online as we don't have a store anywhere near NC. We ordered a 20" Black and Decker hedge trimmer. We received it today and it was not in a box, just 2 boxes that were cobbled together at their distribution center and it was not the 20" one that we had ordered and paid the $41 and were charged for but a 17" model that was $30.

No live person to answer the customer service phone number and I'm waiting on a reply via email from their customer service department. I'm not exactly happy right now and will be telling my parents for future gift cards to get us one to Lowe's...

User's recommendation: Be careful if you order online.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Menards Cons: Terrible communication, Rebates are a scam, Shipping time.

Comments

Better idea for next year's Christmas gift card: have them give you an Amazon.com gift card and you can use it at a place that has much better customer service and reliability, plus if something goes awry Amazon's return policy is excellent.

Menards Reviews