Ever try to pay your monthly bill in a Menards Store?Good luck!

Not possible. "We don't have the resources.", says Customer Service. Duhhhhhhh, get them. Menards is about the only place I know you CAN NOT pay your bill at.

With this option in place, they have a MUCH better chance of getting late fees and service charges. WAKE UP MENARDS! THE COFFEE IS FINISHED BREWING! Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Macy's, all take payments in their stores.

Give your loyal customers a break and start taking payment at the store's Customer Service Desk.

Thank you!

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

guess what menards now takes payments in the store! things take time. its a long process.

Why won't Menards take credit cards with on-line bill pay?

you people sure do expect a lot out of a private, non-national chain. I bet not a single one of you have ever worked retail or at least not for very long.

oh, and you can pay your bill instore!

Best Buy doesn't either. I will not shop there any more for that reason.

Menards - Customer Care Review Menards "Was buying ginger ale took picture sign said $1.27 they would not honor price even showing them picture of tag manager come up made a Sean in front of everyone..." Read more Menards - Special order damaged, no one checked it Menards "I special ordered a mastercraft french door. I waited 2 weeks for it to come in. And then another 3 weeks to finally find a time where I could come..." Read more Menards Viper Kayak Paddle Scam Menards "Purchased a Viper 10.4 from Menards in Plainfield IL. Tag clearly stated "paddles included". Front end manager and Asst manager insisted we pay separately for the paddles. I also emailed..." Read more Menards - Customer Care Review Menards "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more