Tomah, Wisconsin

ys 200 has had problem starting.took it to a repair shop sat there for two weeks and they called me up and told me to come and get it.

the problem was not found. sat in the garage for several months. just by luck it stared. I used it for several months.

it shut off..would not start...sat out side from oct to april...loaded it on a trailer took to my friends place.....with luck we got it started....lasted 3weeks...will not start again....repair shops around here will not work on them.pissed several $1000 away

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Menards. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2300 and wants Menards to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was loss of money due poor product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Menards yardsport ys200 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Dick Blazer

Put a new battery in it

Menards - Special order MasterCraft doors Menards "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft doors. Installed both doors In June. First rain they leaked. Took out doors and re-installed and re-caulked thinking it was fixed. Large..." Read more Menards - Rebate #2890 shorted $40 Menards "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..." Read more Menards - Forced to spend vendor credit at store Menards "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..." Read more Menards - Yardsport YS 200 Menards "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more