Tomah, Wisconsin

ys 200 has had problem starting.took it to a repair shop sat there for two weeks and they called me up and told me to come and get it.

the problem was not found. sat in the garage for several months. just by luck it stared. I used it for several months.

it shut off..would not start...sat out side from oct to april...loaded it on a trailer took to my friends place.....with luck we got it started....lasted 3weeks...will not start again....repair shops around here will not work on them.pissed several $1000 away

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Menards. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2300 and wants Menards to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was loss of money due poor product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Menards yardsport ys200 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments