I purchased a wind shirt advertised with a $10 mail-in rebate, to arrive in 6-8 weeks.I got my "check" yesterday and tried to cash it at the bank, and discovered it was only an in-store credit.

The bank attendent said i wasn't the first case; she had ahd many attempts before. I've been dooped and I resent it.

I this is the MO of Menards, it will eliminate my shopping at Menards, unless I get the check I was "promised." This happened at the Menards store in Traverse City, Michigan.Clean up your act.

Review about: Menards Rebate.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

The print on the advertisements isn't even small print. It's listed below the description of every single item that is said to have a rebate as well as on the rebate for you pick up at the desk near the registers. "Rebates will be issued in the form of a Merchandise Credit Check."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You seriously took the mail-in-rebate, which very clearly says that it is for an in-store credit, to the bank to get cashed? If I was the teller, I would have been literally laughing my *** off. You make Forrest Gump look like a rocket scientist.

Thank you for not shopping at menards anymore , your an *** we wont miss you! Dont forget to wipe when your done *** .

I find it funny all the people complaning about rebates.It says in the add, on the sign, and on the rebate that it is in store credit.

I've been to a lot of places and never got a cash rebate.

Stores want to make money.They don't by giving you cash.

Yup, you need a magnifying glass to read all the fine print. :roll

So after you received the in store credit rebate you thought you would try to cash it when it says all over it only usable at MENARDS. You're a genius! It's also advertised this way and not news to anyone.

MERCHANDISE CREDIT CHECK

All of Menards mail in rebates are in the form of in-store credit.You were never dooped.

Read the fine print next time.You were never promised a check.