New Ulm, Minnesota
1.5

I checked on line for item 211-3983 in New Ulm, Mn. store.

It said there had 3 on hand. I got there and none on hand. I am not going to Mankato Mn. No rainchecks.

This is not first time the New Ulm, Mn store has missed the mark with product missing.

The people are like lost sheep in a snowstorm (just confused) I don't need 100 words to express my disappointment but I have to keep writing so it takes my complaint. Many of my friends end up at Home Depot in Mankato because of better price and selection and customer service is way better than Manards in New Ulm, MN.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Customer sevice.

• Shelving Units

Comments

I have reason to believe that you are a ***.

I sure hope your shopping experience was up to par for how much of a *** can't you sound like

Next time, if it is a long drive for you use the buy on-line pick up at store option. That way the product will be pulled for you and you will get an e-mail confirming it is ready for you.

You never know what might get sold between the time you leave and get to the store, it might even be in a cart headed to the register while you shop, it may have been shoplifted and then there is human error in updating the computer. Don't rely on what you see online if the drive in not convenient for you.