Let me get this right.You went to home depot to get a couple cans of paint because you save some money.

Then for some *** reason you buy all the paint in the store then try to go and take advantage of another store by getting this great deal that nobody else can get because you took it all. In the long run didnt you spend more money buying those cans on sale because you bought them all? Instead of saving 20 bucks on a couple cans you spent 600 or so buying the rest. I love when *** people do things and think they are smart.

If I owned that store I would have kicked your *** out of it.

They have the right to refuse service to anyone but I could see how you would try to sue or something because you would rather take someone else's money in some scam instead of getting a job.I just have 2 more words for you DOUCHE BAG.

Review about: Menards Deal.

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

hey leffnex homo-depot and lowbo's does the same thing think before you talk

I hope the one person that knows what this rant is all about read it. I would hate to think all that thought and time that went in to your writing was, all for not!

Parede, Lisbon, Portugal #56267

To quote "Anchorman",

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!"

:roll

you seem angry.

justice1982

Plain and simple. WTF are you talking about?