Cleveland, Ohio

ON 4/22 12 PURCHASED 928.33 WORTH OF MERCHANDISE FROM YOUR ONTARIO STORE WAS TOLD I WOULD BE CONTACTED AS SOON AS MY ITEM ARRIVED. WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY I HEARD NOTHING TRIED TO CALL STORE TO FIND OUT STATUS BUT GOT NO ANSWER.AFTER SEVERAL FAILED ATTEMPTS I TRIED TO TRACK MY ORDER AND GUESS WHAT MY ORDER WAS RECIEVED A WEEK AGO.

SURE SEEMS FUNNY THAT WHEN ORDER WAS PLACED IT TOOK LESS THAN 30 MINUTES FOR YOU TO WITHDRAWL THE FUNDS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND IT WOULD SEEM THATS WHERE THE SERVICE ENDED.IM SURE HOME DEPOT WILL APPRECIATE THE REST OF MY HOME IMPROVEMENT PURCHASES. I HAD ALSO MADE A DECK PACKAGE PURCHASE TOTALING 2400 AND LOADED EVERY SINGLE PIECE BY MYSELF EVEN LOCATED MATERIALS YOUR EMPLOYEES COULD NOT LOCATE SHOULD HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON WITH THAT EXPERIENCE BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I WILL NEVER PURCHASE SO MUCH AS ASINGLE FINISH NAIL FROM YOUR STORE AGAIN.

Comments

@rcraft You do know this website isn't affiliated with Menards in any way and that the people commenting on here aren't necessarily Menards employees right??

your prolly just a retarded *** like most of our guest that shop there, trust me, ive worked there 5 years.

@zack

You just got hired there because nobody else would hire you cause you are mentally challenged nobody in there knows what's going on they all walk around with there head up each others ***

Da CAPS are there exactly to make DA POINT............DAH !!!!!

WELL FOR DA TOOL LOOKED THERE FIRST BUT GUESS THATS WHY YOUR "DUH" TOOL AND FOR HEARTLESS IF ALL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IS GIVE TYPING LECTURES GET A PET *** RUDE ENOUGH FOR YA

It's sitting in your junk email folder, your notice. What a tool.

You're contacted via email, I'm willing to bet it's in your junk email folder from over a week ago. Also Menards yard is self service, loading is up to you.

Also Menard does not sell a individual finish nail so you're in luck there. I have some advice for you too do no type on all caps it's considered as yelling and rude to anyone who reads it.