Anderson, Indiana

ATTN. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HELP FOR A WEEK OR LONGER, OVER A 10 PIECE PATIO SET, WITH EXTRA RECLINING CHAIRS, 2, 2, OTTAMONS, AND A SIDE TABLE, I AM FURIOUS, AND BECOMING MORE FURIOUS AS TIME PASSES, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS 100 % UNECSEPTABLE, 100 % UNPROFESSIONAL, POOR BUSINESS, ACTUALLY LYEING BY 2-4 PEOPLE, EMPLOYEE'S, 1 THE GENERAL MANAGER, HE LIED MORE THEN ANY OF THE OTHERS, SO STILL NOT RESOLVED, THERE WAS SOMEONE CONTACTING ME FROM WHERE THIS GOES TO, I HAVENT HEARD ANYMORE IN SOME TIME NOW, & YES NOW I AM *** MAD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LIE'S IV'E BEEN TOLD, BUT MORE THEN ANYTHING THE OFFER THE GENERAL MANAGER OFFERED TO ( MAKE ME HAPPY, THAT WAS WHAT WAS MOST IMPORTANT ) WELL I BEG TO DIFFER, I CALLED 5-6 OTHER MENARD STORES, IN INDIANA, NOT TELLING THEM ANYTHING OF HORRIFIC STORY, I HAD BEEN THROUGH WITH THE ANDERSON STORE, THEY ALL OFFERED ME THE EXACT SAME DEAL AS THIS GENERAL MANAGER AT THE ANDERSON STORE, WHERE IT ALL HAPPENED, I AM DEMANDING PERSONAL HELP TO GET THIS RESOLVED, DEMANDING, BY NOW IV'E DEFFINATALLY GOT A REASONABLE RIGHT TO DEMAND, I ACTUALLY CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON, BUT IT IS THE GOSPAL TRUTH, GUESS THE GENERAL MANAGER AT ANDERSON STORE, & THE PERSON ( SAID HIS NAME WAS RAY ) WHO CONTACTED ME FROM WHERE THESE COMPLAINTS GO TO, THOUGHT I'D EVENTUALLY LET THIS GO, IF SO, THEY COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG, NOW I'M DEFFINATALLY NOT GONNA GIVE UP, IV'E BEEN DONE TERRIBALY WRONG, EMBARRESDED, HUMILIATED, MADE SO ANGRY & UPSET, I ACTIALLY BECAME SICK TO THE POINT OF THROWING UP, BLOWING THIS OUT OF PERPORTION ?

*** NO, IF ANYTHING I AM NOT TELLING ENOUGH, BUT I AM GOING TO, THIS HAS REALLY BECAME REDICULOUS, AND GUESS YOU, RAY, KEITH, GENERAL MANAGER AT STORE MAY THINK NOT A BIG DEAL, IF SO, AGAIN ' WRONG ' THEY ARE MAKING A BIGGER DEAL AS TIME PASSES... MY NAME IS CINDY TAYLOR, I LIVE IN ANDERSON, INDIANA " THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED AT THE ANDERSON MENARDS, I REALLY WOULD SUGGEST SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE THIS SERIOUS, TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME NOT ASAP, DON'T WORK, I'LL SAY EMEDIATLLY, NO TIME TO LOOSE, THAT IS A FACT, THE BALL IS IN MY COURT, HAS BEEN THE WHOLE TIME, THOUGHT THEY MIGHT GET IT, NOT GONNA HAPPEN, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES

• 2Reclining chair
  • 2 Ottimans

Comments

Hahahahaha

Hey, buddy, learn English and THEN come back and *** Why must there be so many uneducated, incompetent fools on this website???

UM......you do realize that this site is not Menard's Customer Service right??? I mean what help are you demanding that we give you?

It sounds like...you know I don't know what this sounds like!

I am beyond confused as to what you are complaining about.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that since you've been offered the same deal at 5-6 other places like you say,then what whatever they're offering you is perfectly fair and reasonable. Unlike you,I'm sure. So quit crying all over the internet trying to get something for nothing,you're making a total a@@ out of yourself.

First off why are you typing in all caps, that means you are shouting at us and we haven't done anything to you. Another thing you don't actually state what your complaint is, all you are doing is having a temper tantrum.

The only thing I can find in your complaint that you should be embarrassed, humiliated, angry, and upset about is the extremely poor spelling.

Actually your poor spelling comes under the heading as being 100% unacceptable and 100% unprofessional. Maybe you should consider going back to school to learn how to spell.