54 views
Verified Reviewer

I AM A WOMEN WHO WAS IN NEED OF A 30 GAL HOT WATER TANK LITTLE NEED I KNOW THEY ARE 220 AND 110 ELECTRIC I ORDERD WITHOUT KNOWING AND THE MAN I HIRED TOLD ME I COULD NOT USE THE ONE I ORDERED SO I RETURNED UN OPENDED AND THEY CAHRGED ME 99.00 TO RETURN IT WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT?

User's recommendation: DONT SHOP MEDNARDS.

Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Comments

#2004842

That's why you shouldn't be ordering things you know nothing about. You ordered an item they don't stock in the store.

It will be sold in a bargain area at a discount. Why should the store take a loss because YOU ordered an item you can't use?

They could have just told you "tough luck" and refused to take it back at all. Next time hire a contractor and have them order the products they need to complete the job.

#2004833

You are unbelievable. How is this Menards fault?

YOU special ordered the product. YOU are responsible for YOUR mistake.

It states there is a 25% restocking fee regarding returned special orders online and if you placed the order at a store, you actually had to sign for the special order. Take responsibility FOR YOUR MISTAKE.

Menards Reviews