Indianapolis, Indiana
2.5
Layout of Store

at 6800 Pendleton Pike Indianapolis at 3:30 p.m. went into the store to buy new lamp heads (4) for a spider lamp I have, no one in lighting so I went to the desk and asked a young girl behind the desk for some help in lighting, she turned and asked a young man to help me which he and Mashonda Beatty and a customer were all standing there talking, or should I say the customer was flirting with Mashonda, the young man never came to help me I waited 10 minutes and went and asked Mashonda who was still flirting with the same customer and I told her no one came she said I told him....REALLY?

I told her never mind I did not want to bother you all I will take my business else where and she said ok then. wow never will I shop there again.

Preferred solution: train your employees better, we are the reason they have a job, I honestly felt like I was bothering them. Now what if I was a secret shopper..

Menards Cons: Will not go back to menards, Poor customer service.

Comments

You know why she said OK right? Because there is nothing she can do about you making a statement like that.

Do you want her to beg you to stay at Menards? I can assure you she is happy you're leaving "never to return." Seriously you people need to wake up!!!! Stomping your feet and saying your going to shop somewhere else is exactly how a Child behaves when they don't get what they want. It's your job as a the consumer to treat people the way you want to be treated!

Going to another big box store will not fix anything. Eventually something similar will happen there and once again you will throw your tantrum and return to Menards.