81 views
Verified Reviewer

I was at the Menards Howard Wi location 5/7/20. There were no signs or people at the entrance.

Like many others in the store we shopped without mask. We were headed toward the checkout after 45 mins of shopping. Instead of coming up to us and explaining the situation. An employee named Starts with M yelled at us from a distance it was quite embarrassing.

After I bought a mask I approached M and told him how rude and unprofessional he was. We offered to leave our carts and not come back to Menards. In front of several other witnesses he told us this was his store and we didn't need your business. I did get the names of four other witness who will also be making complaints and have his comments on camera and are not sure if they will shop Menards again.

I did complain to the store Manager a shorter grey haired woman. I did hear Matt at the service counter trying to lie his way out of it with her. Wearing the mask is one thing being treated badly is another The video will be posted. Mr.

Menard it this how you train your employee's? I could easily go to Home Depot of Fleet Farm or Lowes

User's recommendation: N.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Menards Cons: Employee named m.

Location: 2300 Woodman Dr, Howard, WI 54303

Comments

#1942101

I also was rudely refused service by the store manager in Kirksville, Mo for not masking. Menard's had better realize that they actually do NOT have the legal authority to require masking based on numerous issues. https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/shop-mask-free-letter

Menards Reviews