Verified Reviewer

3.5

I am now about a month in from a order i put in for my fence materials and i still have not received ** posts to gate latches and *** fence pickets. When i put the order in and set up for delivery everything i needed was in store.

However the store did not pull my order and allowed to let others come in and buy my materials that i already paid for. I started to do this project because i own a dog and in my city have to have a fence up. I am not happy with how this has all played out, I have been calling other stores to check supplies to be pulled together to get my my order and I call back the store i made the order to and they claim all are negative in the order of green treated 1x6x6 pickets. I am growing incredibly tired of this and really just irritated that I not only paid for my order in full, not credit, straight cash.

That I paid for a delivery which only half of my order showed up, and then had to argue that I will not pay for another delivery, and thus making me now feel that my order is sub par to all others coming in and going out. I am really fed up. I do not feel that a *.*** plus order should be treated in such. I know COVID has complicated things and though it has stressed production I have friends getting their supplies all because they walk in.

So I am certainly unhappy. I would like to feel valued as a customer and not just left waiting and or wondering when Maple Grove will get me what is mine. Again paid a month ago. I would have gone a picked these up from the other stores to meet my need but do not have the means to do so, my vehicle cannot haul.

Plus I paid Maple Grove to do so. It just does not make sense that I pay for my materials, that they are all in store, but then they do not pull my order.

They continued to sell my materials in which I already paid for in cash, not even charged. I am thoroughly irritated.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Menards Pros: Usually good.

Menards Cons: Terrible product no warranty, Hanging up on customers.

Location: 16500 96Th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55311

Comments

#1901906

Simply go to the store with your receipt and they will give you a refund for the materials they haven't delivered so you can get them elsewhere. If you want a refund for the materials they have delivered you will need to get rent a uhaul and take them back. Try Home Depot, they usually have better quality treated lumber anyway.

Menards Reviews