3.2

I was shopping at the menards located in angola indiana and had my mask down. I was told by an associate to take my mask up I politely said no thank u.

I was then approached by another associate who told me I was rude and that I needed to leave. I put my mask up then got in line. Said associate told me to leave I asked for the manager. This associate would not leave my side I asked for six feet of distance and he would not oblige.

Another associate by the name of Adam came up said I was rude and that I needed to leave. I declined, I had already had my mask up. This man claimed to be the store manager. He then used profanity towards me and tried to yank my cart from my hands..

all of this is grossly unprofessional and unacceptable.

I am extremely surprised and offended. I felt attacked and treated unfairly by these two associates

User's recommendation: Stay away from menards. I have never been treated with such disrespect.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3200 North State Road 127, Angola, IN 46703

Comments

#2001933

" I felt attacked" Good, that's how you should feel.

#2001867

If you don't want to properly wear a mask in a store that requires them just stay away. They don't want you in their stores.

Menards Reviews