I am a frequent shopper at Menards Angola Indiana.Someone needs to take a look at a daily routine there on the sales floor.

All the time I go there the employess (not all but an excessive amount of them) are hanging out at there desk stations or talking to one another in the aisles. One time I was there I stood at the desk with 4 employees there and had to wait to be helped because they were talking. I need to get a part time there.

Around the area where screws are at, i see people walking around with radios doing nothing.How can this be allowed who runs that place.

Review about: Menards Customer Care.

Ever heard the phrase "you get what you pay for"?Well what you are seeing is a perfect example of that.

You shop at Menard's because you want low prices in the first place!What do you expect?

When you shop at a store that pays minimum wage don't expect much more than minimal service. If you want good service go to the hometown lumber yard or hardware store where they take care of their employees so they stick around and build knowledge about the products they sell.