50 views
1.8

Return policy. I placed order for light u had displayed in your store but not on shelf.

Took several months to get item in. You guys said do to covid back things up. On July 3 got email saying just got in for pick up at our local store. On July 4 picked up.

On July 5 return light was to large for bathroom. When try return store refused to return money as requested even with receipt saying order was over 30 days. So for a reward for being a loyal customer and waiting for your company to ship my order, I get sorry it tooo old.

I had item 3 days. Then your company should not take payment till item ready to ship not months before ships.

User's recommendation: Avoid ordering from website.

Comments

#2032861

Did you just talk to the cashier at the returns desk or did you speak to a store manager? The store manger has access to more details of your purchase than the cashier does.

I would expect that the store manager might be of more help. If not, contact your credit card company and see if they can be any assistance.

#2032788

Everyone thinks they are a loyal customer! Did you spend one million dollars there in 2020? A few items here and there don’t make you loyal.

Menards Reviews