Just over a year later the keypad went bad.Paid 85 dollars for the lock.
Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a new lock or if its under warranty they will replace it totally at the store. Worst customer service. Unbelievable.
I will try to go to the store and get a replacement from them, but I highly doubt they will help me since I am way past the return window. Their product was much cheaper than other brands, but now I understand why. Outsourced and non existent customer service.
Menards should not sell Tru-Bolt junk to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Electronic Lock
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "I opened a box of Nemo Mac n Cheese to cook for my son and when I dumped the noodles on boiling water bug parts were in it! ..."