Just over a year later the keypad went bad.Paid 85 dollars for the lock.
Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a new lock or if its under warranty they will replace it totally at the store. Worst customer service. Unbelievable.
I will try to go to the store and get a replacement from them, but I highly doubt they will help me since I am way past the return window. Their product was much cheaper than other brands, but now I understand why. Outsourced and non existent customer service.
Menards should not sell Tru-Bolt junk to anyone.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Electronic Lock
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I opened a box of Nemo Mac n Cheese to cook for my son and when I dumped the noodles on boiling water bug parts were in it! ..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."