52 views
Verified Reviewer

We went to your store in Dickinson Nd today and as soon as we entered your store a very rude lady came chasing after us telling us we had to put on a mask. Me and the other lady that was with us told her we would but my husband told her he has emphysema and he doesnt wear a mask and she said she didnt care because she has asthma and she still has to wear one.

I work in retail so I am very aware of the whole mask thing but when one of our customers said they have a medical condition then that was fine. We drove around 100 miles to come to your store as we live in glendive montana and we spent over 800 dollars at your store today...I never write and complain about people but I have never been so insulted in my life.

If someone has a medical condition it is not anyone elses business that why HIPPA exists. If this is the way we are going to be treated I will go somewhere else and that will be a shame because I have always loved shopping at Menards but enough is enough.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: 4411 West Ridge Drive, Dickinson, ND 58601

Comments

#1988526

Your husbands medical condition doesn't prevent him from spreading a virus but a mask will. If you don't want to be socially responsible and wear a mask stay away from stores that require them. Three cheers for Menards enforcing a mask policy.

#1988523

Menards has a policy that all customers in the store must wear a make. It is privately owner and as such can enforce that rule. They do allow you to shop online for curbside pickup if your cant wear a mask.

Menards Reviews