Duluth, Minnesota
5.0

I purchased two different colors of Dutch Boy dura clean semi gloss at Menard's. I was told by the clerk that the colors' would not be as dark as the paint slip. When I did start painting I had to put two coat's of paint on the parlor and bath room I ended running out of the paint but refused to buy another gallon. the bathroom downstairs is a half bathroom. The trim was darker than I was told it would be. I had to put three coat's on the trim and bathroom door. I am so disapointed with the color it was suppose to be lighter and didn't get it.

Madeleine Tjaden

2817 West 2nd Street

Duluth Mn. 55806

218 349-1980

Comments

If you buy the cheapest brand of Dutch Boy and then get the semi-gloss, which is already difficult to paint with, then of course it's going to not cover well. Did you prime?

Did you paint over a dark color or have a dark color to paint with? Did you buy *** brushes/rollers?

If you were to look at the sheen display every menards has, you'd have seen that gloss in paint ALWAYS makes the colors lighter. Don't be an ***.

They usually put a bit of paint on the lid of the can to show it how compares to the sample card. doesn't change from that.