3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

i purchased a earthquake tiller a couple of weeks ago. It broke down within an hour of use.

Menards would not take it back because it had gas in it.they sent me to a repair shop which cost me 50.00 to get service started. Now i have no tiller .I tried to contact the company that makes the tiller , they say menards should have never sent me too the repair shop.the area i tilled was 20 ft. by 20 ft. used the product 1 hour.

the tines ran fine, but the gears on inside were knocking.The managers at Menards were very rude. I swore i would never go to Menards again after they delivered me a pole barn that was 60 x 40 with no headers and only five tresses.

they said they thought i was putting it where there was no snow. should have went to court then.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tiller.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Menards Cons: Very poor customer service.

Comments

and let me guess, you hit something or ran something over that caused the problem, but the retailer should take the burden, people are unbelievable nowadays.

Look at the signs posted by the gas powered equipment or their return policy. They let you know before you buy that they won't take gas powered equipment back.

It has to go to a service center. If you didn't like what you read you should have tried finding somewhere else that would accept returns rather than assuming they would make an exception for you if you had a problem.