I can not believe that there is a web site designed for helpless people to *** and moen becsuse they do not what to read a package or put any effort into being an educated shopper! And guess what? You are not the only customer in the store who needs help!

I stood behind a guy in a Menards store who had the salesperson read the directions to him becsuse he did not want to himself- unbelievable. All while 3-4 more customers with real questions had to wait. Was it the salespersons fault because we had to wait? No, it was the *** *** guy on a power trip.

I understand that sometimes stores and people fail- then take the issue up with them. Don't pollute the air waves with negitive garbage. Life is too short!

Had an Experience with Menards?

Comments

Menards - Tru-Bolt Electronic Locks are JUNK Menards "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..." Read more Poor customer service by Menards Menards "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..." Read more Menards Viper Kayak Paddle Scam Menards "Purchased a Viper 10.4 from Menards in Plainfield IL. Tag clearly stated "paddles included". Front end manager and Asst manager insisted we pay separately for the paddles. I also emailed..." Read more Menards - Forced to spend vendor credit at store Menards "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more