Verified Reviewer

Delivered the wrong dishwasher after verifying with the sales clerk that we HAD to have no handle. After the installer showed up we open the box saw the wrong front In the meantime we still had to pay the installer for their time called this *** ADAN at the store he first tried to say that WE ordered the wrong one, then tried to push off a cheaper machine (it's not the money dude) and when I said we wanted what we ordered and after that was decided I said because of the aggravation and all I would like it if he gave us the water supply hose ($20 item) He flat out refused!

; I DON'T DO THAT when I asked why? SEVERAL times he YELLED I DON'T GIVE AWAY PRODUCT! I asked So you are willing to lose an $800 sale over this ? YES!

He said. So I said come get this and give me my money... After LOTS of email ALL they would do it give me my money LESS the rebate I HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN. I told him I DO NOT want YOUR rebate I have NO intention of EVER shopping with you again...EVER!

SO I still don't have my refund (less the rebate) in my account! I HAVE TO TALK ABOVE THIS BOZO

I have EVERY intention of contacting BBB Attorney, ALL social media ANYTHING and ANYONE I can THIS IS BS!!!!

User's recommendation: DONT DO IT.

Menards Cons: Zero customer service, Rebate handling, Poor online customer service.

Location: Saint Peter's, MO 63376

Comments

#1993354

Mentioning the BBB to them mens nothing. I think they are very proud of their F rating with the BBB.

Menards Reviews