I ordered a bathroom vanity on the 25th of August. On the 27th of August, the item was shipped to a FedEx location in Memphis for delivery to our residence in Arkansas.

It sat there for a number of days just saying delivery was delayed. A week later, the site changed from delayed to undeliverable. At that point I searched for a number to call customer service. I emailed asking the item to be expedited.

4 days later I still heard nothing. I then cancelled it and purchased a Home Depot product.

Today, 3 weeks later, that vanity arrived. Customer service says, cancellations arent guaranteed.

User's recommendation: The ability to communicate with a live person is not there!

Location: Beebe, Arkansas

Comments

#2060514

By your statement they had shipped your order. It seems FedEx lost track of the package for awhile but eventually delivered it. Your fight should be with FedEx.

#2061962
@PissedConsumer2060514

" undeliverable" could mean shipper paid insignificant postage and menards unresponsive to collect unpaid balance due. Or "undeliverable " could be due to shipping package being so poor and sloppy the item was damaged mid shipping process. Menards has strong reputation of cheating the system any way possible and "accidentally" undersizing the box measurements, or el cheapo packing is a strong possibility.

Menards Reviews