100 views
Verified Reviewer

Dear Manards Customer Service

Yesterday we had a disaster at your store Evergreen Park IL . Wes came up to us wanting to fight with my lady and me.

It was so bad the police were called by me. Then we met the GM name Joan threw the front desk. We explained everything to him and he said he would make sure we received everything missing from our cabinet order. He promised to deliver our pantry Yesterday in the early morning and exchange other cabinets.

He delivered the cabinets only. With no doors, hinges, shelves or drawers. I called and asked him what happened with the pantry. He told us we needed the receipt to receive our pantry.

We left work early to find the receipt for him. He gave us another excuse that Mernards may not give it to you. He also stated that he is going to check the cameras, to see if we received it. We are a very strong customer and have spent over $30k in the last 4 months.

After this lack of caring, Im sending my contractors, wife and myself to Home Depot! Very disappointed in the treatment to my family. We deserve to be treated with 100% respect. My family feels abused in this matter.

Note: I brought my Vice President of PitBull Investments LLC.

The order wasnt ready when we arrived to pick up the kitchen. Im a 30 year General Contractor and never have installed a kitchen with all these parts. He use different way of marking all the parts and I didnt understand. We waited about 2 hours and they dropped two pallets with all these parts.

No one went over with the parts with us or helped us load everything. Sad business transaction and poor service at bests. Im missing pantry, two drawers and other parts too.

I only hope you and the company do the right thing.

We have no kitchen because your store treat your customer like this. I feel like your store no need customer like us who spent over 30k in few months and we will do more for more properties beacuse we are flip property

If you have time please contact me at 669 208 **** (Loren)

Sincerely,

Loren and Jessica

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1985366

"No one went over with the parts with us or helped us load " LOL... Menards is a DIY store for everyone from a guy off the street to the awesome (chuckle) PitBull Investments.

As if dropping that name means anything to anyone. YOU chose the cheapest route and now have the temerity to whine about it now. C'mon pops...

If you want top-notch service, one doesn't go to a low-cost, big-box shop like this, they go to a shop that specializes(and costs more) in the type of service you want. Assuming your hunger for the cheapest prices hasn't run these operations out of business.

#1985262

No one is going to waste time reading this screed.

#1985371