Rhinelander, Wisconsin
1.3K views

I AM WRITING ANOTHER LETTER TO YOU AND MENARDS OF RHINLANDER WI. I NEVER GOT A RESPOSE ON MY 1ST LETTER WICH MAKES ME THINK YOU DON'T CARE AS A OWER.

I HOPE THAT IS NOT THE CASE. SO I GAVE MENARDS OF RHINLANDER ANOTHER CHANCE WITH MY BUSINESS. IN MY LAST LETTER I TOLD YOU AND TROY I SPEND LOTS OF MONEY IN YOUR STORE LOCATIONS. ON SEPT.

22ND THE WIFE AND I WENT TO THE RHINLANDER LOCATION TO ORDER 2 NEW CABINETS FOR OUR HOME. I JUST FINNISHED REMODELING OUR HOME WITH NEW CONTERTOPS, CABINETS, LAMINATE FLOORING, NEW DOORS AND STORM DOORS, AND MANY OTHER ITEMS. AFTER ALL OF THAT MY DISHWASHER SPRONG A LEAK. INSURANCE ADJUSTER CAME THEN SERVPRO AND REMOVED ALL OUR FLOORING AND DAMAGED CABINETS.

SO ON SEPT. 22ND WE WENT TO RHINLANDER TO ORDER OUR CABINETS. PAUL HELP ME ON THE ORDER. HE HELP WITH PICKING OUT THE RIGHT COLOR AND DESIGN OF CABINETS.

THEY TOOK A MONTH TO GET IN. ON OCT. 18TH I WENT TO RHINLANDER TO PICK UP MY 2 CABINETS A 200 MILE ROUND TRIP. AT THE SAME TIME OF COARSE I BOUGHT MORE STUFF.

SO WHEN I GOT HOME THE WIFE AND I OPENED THE BOX TO BRING THE CABINETS IN AND THEY WERE NOT WHAT WE ORDERED. 1 36" BASE HAD FLAT SQUARE DOORS AND THE OTHER HAD THE BIVELED DESIGN LIKE I ORDERED. THE COLOR DID NOT MATCH LIKE IT DID WHEN WE ORDERED THE CABINETS. THE CABINET DOORS WERE NOT INSTALLED RIGHT AND THE WIFE AND I WERE VERY UPSET AGAIN.

SO I CALLED THE STORE AND TALKED WITH KEVIN IN THAT DEPARTMENT. HE TURN ME OVER TO TROY THE NEXT DAY. I TALKED WITH TROY AND THE FIRST THING HE TOLD ME WAS THERE WAS A 25% CHARGE FOR RETUNING THE CABINETS. THAT WAS NOT MY FIRST COCERN.

IT WAS TO FIND THE RIGHT CABINETS AND TO GET THEM INSTALLED SO WE CAN FINNISH THE CABINETS AND PUT THE COUNTERTOPS AND SINK IN SO WE CAN INSTALL ALL THE NEW LAMINATE FLOORING BACK IN THE HOUSE. I CAN NOT WAIT ANOTHER MONTH OR EVEN A WEEK FOR NEW CABINETS. I ASKED IF I COULD RETURN THE CABINETS AND BUY THE VALUE CHOICE THAT WERE IN STOCK SO WE CAN GET OUR KITCHEN BACK TOGETHER. TROY SAID HE COULD GIVE ME A 20% OFF THE VALUE CHOICE BUT STRESSED 25% CHARGE FOR RETURNING THE CABINETS I RECIEVED WHICH WAS NOT MY FAULT IN THE BEGINING.

I CALLED TROY BACK AFTER TALKING IT OVER WITH MY WIFE. I TOLD HIM THAT HE SHOULD NOT CHARGE ME THE 25% STOCKING FEE IT WAS THE MANUFACTERS MISTAKE ON THE DOORS AND COLOR. TROY CAME UNGLUED AND TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD NOT HELP ME OUT ON THE 20% HE SAID THAT WAS OFF THE TABLE THEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS RETURNING ALL MY LAMINATE FLOORING MY CABINETS, TRIM BOARDS, DECK RAILING AND MUCH MORE.$ 2,500.00 WORTH AND I WAS NOT SHOPPING AT MENARDS ANY MORE. HOME DEPOT IS JUST ACROSS TOWN.

HE TOLD ME DO WHAT EVER YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU. THEN IT GOT UGLY AND WORDS WERE COMMING OUT OF BOTH OF OUR MOUTHS. I WENT TO YOUR PISSED OF CONSUMER WED SITE AND THER IS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THERE COMPLANING ABOUT MANY DIFFERENT THINGS. I AND VERY COCERNED ABOUT THE LAST LETTER I WROTE AND DID NOT EVEN GET A RESPONSE.

IS THIS THE WAY THE COMPANY IS MANAGED AND RAN? I SURE HOPE NOT. I TOLD TROY THAT HE SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING WITH THE CABINETS AND HE DID NOT.

I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ME AND THE WIFE. I WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE TO THIS LETTER.

PISSED OFF CUSTOMERS CAN CALL ME AT 906-884-6556 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Comments

Now I believe you are trolling. If you are serious, I don't even know where to start.

I will add this; Home Depot has 554 reviews, Lowes has 1145 reviews, Menards has 741 reviews. So what do these reviews/complaints/comments mean NOTHING!! Because 66% or more of them are always total BS and posted by some clueless person. An additional 10-20% are just made up and never happened.

At most roughly 25% of the comments on here are ligament and of that % a good 5-10% are positive reviews.

By your statement it appears that you think this is a Menards web sire. It is not and is not a good way to communicate with Menards. If you can't get the answer you need at the store, try going to Menards.com and look for assistance there.