I special ordered a mastercraft french door. I waited 2 weeks for it to come in. And then another 3 weeks to finally find a time where I could come there and the fox lake store had a truck to rent.
First issues, the store has 2 trucks, but will only rent 1. I'm told the other is a contractor truck, so you would rather it sit in the parking lot then help a customer bring there purchase home. Thats just fantastic.
Yesterday when I arrived to pick up the door, I was told at 830 that it was too late to rent the truck. Then had to explain to the manager how much of a pain in the butt its been to take my door home. I've also called a few times, and have been told the truck was rented, they took my number but never called me to tell me it was returned.
Ok so I finally convinced the manager to rent me the truck. Special order person, couldn't find my door. I finally found it, and i pulled some of the cardboard away to find that the glue from around the window had huge bubbles and that the cross hatch pattern was messed up because of the glue bubbles, there also was a crack in the glass.
Here's my frustration, its been 5 weeks since i placed the order and NO ONE has looked at the product that they want to give me. Not mastercraft, not Menards warehouse, not the Menards store. NO ONE. I finally get a manager of mill works out to special orders and he's like I can give you a discount. I told him I wouldn't take it for free. He offered to re order it, but I told him that since no one had checked it out before me, I wouldn't waste my time ordering it again to have the same thing happen.
At the front desk, I had them refund my money back. The manager who I had to argue with to even rent the truck, didn't want to hear about my complaint. She knew I was picking up a special order, she knew it was being refunded cause she had to come over and swipe her id when the guy rang the bell. You would think a manager would question why she was refunding over 500 dollars. Nope, she didn't care, the manager in millworks didn't care, the person in special orders didn't care, menards warehouse didn't care, and mastercraft didn't care.
Why don't you care?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mastercraft Interior French Door
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We recently purchased two windows by special order from Menards Rochester North in MN. Those two windows costed us $1442.62. When we picked up the windows, we immediately noticed..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "Au mois de mai 2015, la Cie SOS Béton, de Victoriaville a sablé et appliqué votre produit -143 sur le contour de béton de ma piscine, cette peinture s'enlève de..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I was recently the victim of a Hit and Run by a driver that is insured by State Farm. The driver was arrested for DUI as well as other..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."