2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I lost a bag in February 2018 whose contents included a few Menards checks. I kept checking my rebate status on Menards.com and Voila!

two months after the loss, someone redeemed one of my Menards checks. I called the store where it was redeemed and the manager told me that they do not verify the identity of the person redeeming rebate checks.

I had the redeemed amount and the date of which it was redeemed, but the Menards manager said he would not be able to look up a redeemed amount by date. He asked me to ask Rebate International for a bar code so he could look it up.

Should I file a police report since I have evidence the someone is using stolen property?

I didn't like: Rebate.

Comments

The comment section needs to get a life and stop sucking off Mr. Menards.

You complain because Menard's won't pull your cookies out of the fire because YOU lost your coupons?! Menard's is a hardware store, not an adult daycare facility, cupcake! Suffer!

to Opuhleeeeeze #1485101

If Menards would check ID like they do on a regular check and make sure the check is being used by its owner there would be a lot fewer complaints about their rebates as theft of the rebates would stop.

Not sure if the police will take the case but I would give it a try. Menards typically won't do much for an individual but if the police department gets involved they tend to cooperate with them.