3101 S Oakes Rd, Sturtevant, WI 53177, USA

I bought a snow thrower a 2 days later I assemble it and tried to use it but the pull cord would not retract so the store said I cant return is because I had put gas and oil I'm it but how else would I be able to see if it works ,... I call the manufacturer he told me to take it back to the store and they still wont return it they keep giving the run around and it getting sick of it I'm getting upset what else can I do they ripped me off help help help {{Redacted}}

Review about: Yard Machines Snow Blower.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Try looking at the signs posted by the gas powered equipment.They clearly inform you that you need to take it to an authorized service center.

I can pretty well assure you that that is what they told you when you tried to return it as well. Take it to the service center and they will fix it under warranty. If it can't be repaired they will give you a written statement saying so.

If that is the case you can take it back to Menards for a refund.The only way Menards can return it to the manufacturer is with that statement from the service center.

h.kitchener

The warranty is with the manufacturer, not Menard's.Most places outside of a small local store won't take back a machine once you fill it with petrol.

In your case, I would try the manufacturer again and demand they honor their warranty. If that fails, dispute the charge with your card issuer---assuming you charged it. The last resort is to try to fix the pull cord yourself. This can be done by you or take it to a local, small hardware store that repairs small machinery, etc.

and pay them to fix it.But, first try the manufacturer then the dispute process.