Madison, Wisconsin

I can understand the frustration that comes with be unsatisfied with a product- especially when the products are building materials- they are a timely product. But really who had enough time to set up a website? I'm sure whoever did never had the chance to get their problem solved- this thing looks like it took some time.

The way the economy is right now people should be greatful for companies like Menards. When every other company is depleting and being broken down by the tough times, Menards is expanding and building more sites. Providing jobs to countless people who don't have them!

Go ahead and keep complaining- but I am willing to guess that more than a few of the poeple complaining on this site have worked, are working, or have tried to work for Menards. I have shopped there for years and never had any issues- my house is built from bottom up with Menards products. We had issues with a door but because we spent our time handling our business instead of ranting on the internet- we had the problem fixed in no time.

Why don't you give that a try? Willing to bet you will be more successful on there than you are on here.

Comments

I am also a current employee of Menards. I haven't worked for the company long, but I know how hard almost ALL of the emloyees try to please each guest they come in contact with every day.

If you don't care for Menards, take your business elsewhere, but keep in mind that Menards has NEVER had to lay anyone off (at my store) and treats their employees very well.

I am honored to be part of such an amazing team.

-L. Lu

Part time cashier

i think this is amazing1 i spent the whole day at menards today! they have this thing called "civil resistance" where if you are caught stealing a product under $10 then you can pay $100 and not have the cops and all that involved! menards people are very nice!

I agree with seth. I also work at Menards, and we truly do bend over backwards to please as many guests as possible.

In fact, most employees bend over backwards for people as long as you are reasonable.

Sure, there will be many guests who are upset, but thats life. If you are reasonable, we can work with you to find a solution that works for everyone.

I work at menards at let me tell you one thing, if you are nice to us as employees most of us will go out of our way to help you and make everything work. If your a general *** to us we wont help you for ***.

I love the nice people I help makes the day so much better. For all the *** out their get a life.

Aw, man. You made friends with them.

See, friendship is the booze they feed you. They want you to get drunk on feeling like you belong.