Verified Reviewer

I purchased $458.51 from Menards 8/28/20 and filled out the rebate form and mailed it and after 12 weeks have yet to receive my 11% rebate from Menards. I have copies all of my paperwork submitted.

I cannot find a phone number or email/website to check on the status. I will not be shopping at this sketchy store anymore.

User's recommendation: BEWARE of Menards Rebate Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Lots of choice.

Menards Cons: No refund through mail.

Location: 35700 Chester Road, Avon, OH 44011

Comments

#1952325

You can track your rebate on Menards.com. It won't show up there till they start processing it.

The sad thing is that every single transaction for the past 9 months qualifies for a rebate.

They have such a backlog that it's been taking 3-4 months to get my rebates. Don't make a purchase based on the rebate if you are counting on getting it any time soon.

#1952412
@PissedConsumer1952325

Yes i tried tracking it and nothing shows up and it has been three months since I sent. I think they probably hope people will forget. If it is such a problem to keep up with rebates why don't they cut the fuss and just lower their prices 10%

Menards Reviews