Grand Rapids, Michigan

I would like to talk with the main owner of the company. I feel this is the only way to resolve this problem. I have been insulted and lied about and threatened by two of your managers !! Please have him call: 616-794-3552!!!

I do not wish to talk to anyone else about this problem. I trust the owner of Menards would like to be notified.

It would not be fare to me. I will state my problem and then let you investigate.

Since this has to do with your managers and how they conduct themselves.

Please call me at your earliest convience.

Comments

Odeon

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

I don't blame the Managers for threatening you if you "held up store" and the operations. They should have beat you with a couple two-by-fours and put you on a gas grill.

Bet you made your one phone call from jail to the store managers to gripe some more.

In your case I would say, "the customer is never right". Do you want some cheese with that whine?

These folks are right. I'm too busy enjoying the current NASCAR season to be bothered with a complaint that you won't even let others try to assist you with.

Good day.

Actually, it would probably save a lot of time and hassle if you did, so go ahead and hold your breath.....

Yeah don't hold your breath waiting for that call. Put your complaint in writing and mail it in or go to Menards web site. But don't expect the phone to ring and hear John Menard on the other end anytime soon :grin