Verified Reviewer

The management I was asking in regards to a price, walked away and said I dont care if you buy our products. I was asking why the product is in the wrong place cant I get it for that price.

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Louisville Menards. Go to Lowe’s.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: All the selections.

Menards Cons: Corporate hiding from its customers, Wrong pricing, Bait and switch.

Location: 4900 Cooper Chapel Road, Louisville, KY 40229

Comments

#2058122

Are you kidding? You knew the product was in the wrong place and the price wasn't correct.

Of course they are going to charge the correct price. If they didn't they would have people moving things all over the store trying to get a lower price.

#2058125
@PissedConsumer2058122

I didn’t realize it was in the wrong place you moron.

#2058261
@Stefani G

If you didn't realize it was in the wrong place why did you say you were asking why the product was in the wrong place and you can't get it for that price. Your statement pretty well indicates you knew it wasn't where it belonged.

#2058126
@PissedConsumer2058122

Do not blame them though. They probably learned this dishonest behavior from their parents.

Blame the parents for not raising them right. Their parents are the one that taught them to be dishonest.

#2058106

"Why the product was in the wrong place".. How the F are they supposed to know.

Maybe you moved it there to scam them. Shame they didn't kick you out.

#2058262
@PissedConsumer2058106

Guess you don’t know how heavy it is. You sit behind a computer all day bullying others.

Menards Reviews