Saginaw, Michigan

ME AND MY HUSBAND WAS AT MERNARDS OF SAGINAW MI AND HAD A BUNCH OF THINGS WE COULDNT HANDLE BY OUR SELVES AND CHECK OUT LADY ASKED IF I WANTED HELP WHILE MY HUSBAND WENT AND GOT CAR SHE HAD CALLED OVER 3 EMPLOYEES THAT WHERE JUST STANDING AROUND TALKING LOOKED AT HER AND THE STUFF I HAD TO HAVE HELP WITH TURNED AROUND AND WALKED AWAY AND THEN SHE LEFT BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE HAD TO TAKE HER BREAK AND NEVER DID GET HELP TO LOAD MY THINGS (ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE BOTH HANDICAPPED) AND WHILE WE WERE SHOPPING IN THIS STORE ALSO PEOPLE WERE STANDING ALL AROUND BUT NO ONE EVER DID HELP US OR EVEN OFFER....I GUESS THEY DONT NEED OUR BUSINESS WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER STORE .....

Comments

The bottom line is Menards employee's mostly just don't give a shlt. They don't care if you buy at their store....only means they will have to work harder.

Unfortunately, Menards hires a lot of worthless young punks who want that job where you don't have to do much. And they certainly don't care if you are disabled, or in need help, or want to save money. They just don't care. And then many of them, as you can see, find the time to come on here and TRY to trash anyone who makes a complaint.

It is very sad, and pathetic, since there are so many who are willing to work hard and need a job. Menards should do a much better job at screening their employees. But, they don't.

So you are right to just go elsewhere, and then you and Menards employees will be happier. :) :grin ,) 8) :p :roll :roll

@John Menard

It's always odd to me how older people assume that employees are "young punks" who just don't care and how other people are willing to "work hard and need a job." Well, most older people are not willing to work hard for a place that pays less than $10. As far as not caring about the disabled?

It always amazes me that there are elderly people constantly complaining about the extra help they need at a do-it-yourself store.

Where in the *** did you learn english composition. UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!! :cry

Quit yelling at us, we aren't the cause of your problem. As far as being handicapped goes, I learned several years ago, that as I got older to only buy the things that I could handle on my own.

Sometimes that means buying smaller sizes and paying more, but to me it is worth it to be self sufficient. I have a friend that insists on buying multiple, large size packages of toilet tissue, paper towels, drinks, etc. at Sam's Club. She is partially disabled---really bad shoulders, in fact she has had one replacement, but it is still bad, and she also walks with a cane or walker.

She can't handle the size of things that she buys, so she hires somebody to go with her when she is stocking up on these things, and has that person go home with her to help her put it away too. She lives by herself, and no more that one mile away from Sam's, there is no reason for her to buy 3-4 real large packages of paper products. If you needed help to load the stuff at the store, who was going to help you unload it at home? People get real tired of hearing the handicapped ploy when somebody thinks they should have had special help.

If you didn't ask for help while you were shopping around in the store, how would anybody know you wanted or needed help. There is a reason that the large stores now are called "self-service." This isn't anything new. I am 73 and it started when I was in my 20s.

I don't know where you have been all these years, but I sure don't expect people to running to me asking if I need help.

@anonymous

PATHETIC

haha!! That's what you get for being a leech on society!!

Now get your cripples a-s-s out there and get to work!! :cry