Rice Lake, Wisconsin

Well I was in line waiting to check out ,while waiting I was entertaining my daughter and then Hailey Johnson (cashier) was rude and being disrespectful to me (her attitude and how she talked to me) ...... I've never been so disgusted with Menards, lucky I didn't just walk out!!!

If she is still there I will no longer be going there. Rude employees make bad business!!

I didn't think I would get talked rudely to at Menards as My boyfriend and I spend a lot of money in this store, along with my boyfriend's work spends a lot of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1207694

More than likely the cashier may have had a long and tiring day. Or probably she was not rude at all.

People like you expect everyone to treat you like a princess. This is the real world and you need to understand that. Your lack of details of the said event shows that you were probably an impatient little priss. Expecting perfect attention to you at all times.

The cashier has other customers to get to. That said, she probably had many many customers she had to deal with. Until you become a cashier yourself you will never understand the experience a thankless hard job like a cashier can be. Get off your high horse and think about what the other person you are *** at has to deal with on a daily basis.

You dont even know what this cashier is dealing with in her own persanal life. A death of some one, a sick chiled or lived one, bills, school, break up, divorce, you dont know.

I have heard from many sources that even the bosses there are not easy, and sometimes not nice, on the employees at Menards. So before you start judging, think before having a hissy fit when things not going exactly the way YOU want it to.

I work at a Menards store I try go be nice to people but some come in with bad attitudes and nothing you say helps it real hard to be nice

There's always 2 sides to every story. My guess is that you and your daughter were being disruptive to other customers in line and ere the kind of shopper they can do without.

You failed to state what she said and how it was rude. So, there is a lot more to this story.

Also, how would you know this cashier's full name? Did she once date your boyfriend or take a man away from you?