58 views

I went to walk in through the garden center and even though the sign said open the doors were locked. I did walk to the door that did say exit and followed another customer in.

The cashier who was checking out another customer stopped me and said did you just walk in through those doors and I replied yes because the garden center doors are locked. She YELLED at me and said your not suppose to come in through these doors. I said do you want me to walk to the other end of the store and she said NO your in here now aren't you (still yelling). The customer she was waiting on looked at me and said OMG sorry.

I went to the service desk to let them know that I was just yelled at by a cashier and she said SO you came in through the exit. I looked at her like she was an idiot. I said I am 43 years old and don't need anyone to speak to me like that ever and she stood there with her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes at me.

I will NEVER shop at MENARDS again. I have never been treated like that by anyone in customer service and will never again.

User's recommendation: Go to another Home Store.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1923789

Shop elsewhere Karen. What a little POS you are asking for an apology .

You really are a loser. Cry much?

#1923452

At 43 you ought to be old enough to have figured out that a lot have things have changed with the virus. Many stores are expecting customers to enter through a set of entrance doors and exit through a set of exit doors.

That helps promote social distancing by keeping people entering the exit door from walking through the check out lines next to customers at the registers. I don't think it was the cashier that was the idiot in this case.

#1923439

Stop being a Karen and learn how to read

Menards Reviews