Review about Menards Management from South Bend, Indiana
I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered.Damages were extensive throughout the house.
$83,000, 3 permanent injuries ,33 months later I have been in legal battle to win my money back.
I was overcharged on the shingles that were to be returned to me.
BEWARE!!! I had to have that roof completely removed and replaced with 80 roof boards. Menards management would not help in any way!!
I loved that store and would have trusted my life to them..Guess I did !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Menards Management
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."