I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use it tonight and the whole pan fell out the screws are all rusted the whole bottom of it is rusted out and I have a cover on it and I clean it every time I use it and it was on sale so if that's what they're going to sell on sale they should back up their stuff that's not even 7 months old that's ridiculous
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gas Grill
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Ran out of data shut my internet off. I purchased two other data plans that supposed to roll over and now I have because it's on my account and they..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."