what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model.And was fine when I was in the store it looked like it was in perfect condition.
Condition they delivered it dropped it off and my husband hooked it up. The stove did not work. The burners worked the oven did not. many times talk to the store manager Keenan newby.
talk to Katie at the store talk to Kathy bawlds. had a repairman out from Whirlpool who said the store was all rusty. Took many pictures. Try to have help us.
Long story short they did nothing but order new parts. I believe they should have given us a brand new stove it was not rusty. The repairman took many pictures of the stove inside and out. The racks for rusty inside of the drawer was rusty and the components were very rusty.they said all they would do is to send new parts also the knobs on the stove or broken.
It took four months to get parts. Then this stove with finally on sale. I feel I should get a new stove. Service has been terrible.
Terrible. we did not buy a rusty stove at the store.. But they deliver it a rusty to home.
Back and forth May 31st until today August 27th.Really bad bad bad bad customer no service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Broken Stove
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "I ordered John Sterling heavy duty steel closet poles. They arrived in a card board box but not padded or wrapped separately. They banged into each other causing flaws in..."
- "My hubs, our 10mo old daughter & I went to have professional pics done for 1st time, & chose PI b/c of a coupon for $12.99. The photographer & another lady..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- " The quality of Living Spaces Bridgeport furniture very poorly made (product 76516, 76517, 76514). Sofa seat pillows not consistently aligned, some ends have round edges and other end have..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."