what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model.And was fine when I was in the store it looked like it was in perfect condition.
Condition they delivered it dropped it off and my husband hooked it up. The stove did not work. The burners worked the oven did not. many times talk to the store manager Keenan newby.
talk to Katie at the store talk to Kathy bawlds. had a repairman out from Whirlpool who said the store was all rusty. Took many pictures. Try to have help us.
Long story short they did nothing but order new parts. I believe they should have given us a brand new stove it was not rusty. The repairman took many pictures of the stove inside and out. The racks for rusty inside of the drawer was rusty and the components were very rusty.they said all they would do is to send new parts also the knobs on the stove or broken.
It took four months to get parts. Then this stove with finally on sale. I feel I should get a new stove. Service has been terrible.
Terrible. we did not buy a rusty stove at the store.. But they deliver it a rusty to home.
Back and forth May 31st until today August 27th.Really bad bad bad bad customer no service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Broken Stove
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."