I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price of $229.00. After speaking to several rude and condescending employees, I spoke with Shawn who was actually very polite and well mannered however my complaint was still not addressed. It is not a customers' responsibility to ensure that items are marked correctly, that is your stores' responsibility. My husband and I were given the impression that your staff thought we switched prices on the unit. I asked for the cameras to be checked and was given no response to that. I am a teacher in a title 1 inner city school and I am purchasing the unit to help keep my students safe and cool with the upcoming 90 degree weather. As a result of this unprofessionalism, your store lost a sale and a customer. We have spent thousands of dollars at Mendards and would have spent more since we invest in properties and frequently update homes. I have attached the picture of the clearly marked item below. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will be contacting Menard's home office and regional manager.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ac Unit Purchasing
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."