3.0

Good afternoon, I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I purchased 2 ceiling fans in the same purchase at Antioch Illinois and both yes both were bad. The first one was the Hunter Fremont.

When installing this one, the light kit was bad, had to travel back to your store and replace that. Then when installing the new light kit, the fan went bad. Then had to return again to have that replaced and the salesperson said it was probably a return. Then this Friday I went to install the second one the Hunter Turlington.

When totally having this one installed the only part that worked was the light kit. So again another trip to your store to replace this whole unit. Finally on Saturday, I was able to install this fan and it finally worked. I am very disappointed with the procedures if someone returns an item like this that you would just put them back on the floor for the next customer to have issues like I did.

I already switched from Gurnee Menards to Antioch Menards because they never have items in stock, now I have issues with this store.

Very disappointed. I hope to receive a response to my email.

Location: Lake Villa, Illinois