Wheaton, Illinois

I am a contractor. I have been a customer for many years.

But I have not purchased much since H/Depot has moved in. Your return policy has pissed me off multiple times. I don't carry all my receipts with me on a daily basis so to return something is a royal pain in the ***. I don't have time to go to your newest machines to find my receipt.

Why can't you do a "look up" like H/ Depot off of my Menards Card ??? You might want to consider this option, I sure I am not the only one out there that gets pissed with your system.

Comments

My name is Holly and I actually work at the service desk at Menards, so I see stuff like this all the time. If you decide to use the receipt printing Kiosk, it does not give you the lowest sales price within 90 days when you print your receipt.

It refunds you the price that you paid for it. You will however get the lowest sales price within 90 days if you do not bring a proof of purchase with you. You should just keep a clear record of receipts if you pay in cash or with store credits because these are the only items we cannot lookup receipts for.

Additionally, if you would like help going through your receipts, you can ask your customer service representative for a SKU number. If that number appears on the receipt then that receipt pertains to that item.

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MENARDS AGIAN. IVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER THE COURSE OF TWO YEARS.

I WENT TO EXCHANGE ITEMS WITHOUT A RECEIPT. FIRST THEY KEPT MY MERCHANDISE , WOULDNT GIVE ME A INSTORE CREDIT. Instead gave me a hand written receipt and told me to call there corp. Office to see if i could even get a credit.

Three days i have not recieved my merchandise or a credit.. NEVER AGIAN.

If you buy something and you know its even slightly possible that you may need to return it- HOLD onto YOUR receipt. Its not menards job to hold your hand every step of your day. Be responsible- especially if you're a business owner.

i went to the quincy,il store to exchange a item for one exacetley like it,but one size smaller.they offered me 1.19 for the item that i paid 3.98 for.I WILL NEVER GO TO ONE OF THEIR STORES AGAIN . IT WILL BE LOWES OR HOME DEPOT. MENARDS HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER NO SERVICE EVER .

*PLEASE do not go to menards! I'm a contractor also and you must listen to my story because I have been a loyal customer of menards for many years until the other day.

They rudely attacked my wife and called her a thief and all kinds of embarrasing things at the BLAINE, MN menards. I was on a job and told her to bring some things back. I put the wrong reciept in the bag and they ambushed her like a bunch of crazy mad people. I called the manager and rang his *** and he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about.

They are a very bad place to deal with.

Please, save yourself some trouble and dont go there. Blaine, menards

#206484

You are inexorably seeking a sedulant probability.

#206212

I agree they need to keep up with lowes and home depot and be able

To do the search right at the desk not have me searching threw 100 receipts for the one with the 3/4 inch grounding bushing, but I guess that's

Another way how they win unless it's a big ticket item it's not worth the time returning some things.

"DO NOT use the receipt kiosk. They print the lowest sale price and that's what you get for a refund. I compared one with my actual receipt and found they kept about 10% of my refund!"

Wow some people dont know what they are talken about.

The receipt kiosk is super easy. It's a lot quicker than waiting at the service desk for someone else to find it.

So you want to return something you bought. So that would make Menards the customer then right????

So why dont you do a better job of keeping a folder in your turck or car that has them in it. Im a contractor i keep all of mine in a folder so i can charge the person im working for how do you do that just guess what you paid for the item??

10. Written by Burned Once...., on 30-03-2009 15:32

More inaccurate info. provided by a lier.

I am a contractor. I have been a customer for many years.

They have that policy contractor boy. Why don't you be more organized.

I bought a tv shelf- spent $80, got it home and started to put it together to find it was broke, I have my reciept, and had better NOT have any trouble returnin this item- and not ALL customers return things because of their own fault as the menards worker stated- so lets stop *** people off by blaming them for everything when as you can clearly read- some things aren't our fault!

I've used the receipt kiosk machine and it is pretty quick.

Snow blower does not last 1 day and no refund. Are you kidding me.

What a rip off.

If the The Yard man snow blower does not last a day you should get a refund. No Question Asked!!!!!! I will never Buy a Tool or Mechanical product from them again. They are only good for Bags of sand or cement.

Menards

YOUR RETURN POLICY SUCKS.

A LOST CUSTOMER FOREVER. GO SEARS.

Keep your receipt on you. If you don't have it look it up or have a employee help you look it up.

What in hades name is a "look up"? Tell me why you can't print your return receipt again?

Life is too short, be nice to people and take care of your own business. Be responsible.

Thank you Chris. How many stores have this machine?

OH MY GOD, so sorry you have to do the work yourself and swipe the card to look up a receipt. How lazy is everyone?

the kiosk do not print the lowest sale price, or you would scream at us... if that doesn't happen enough already. so why would we bring on more.