Verified Reviewer

1.8

Hi, I took some materials back to the store on 5/9/21. At that time they gave me a receipt that said receipt inquiry.

They took the merchandise.

Now the inquiry department is saying my timeframe is too vague to find the receipts. I am done dealing with this nonsense and need to know when I can go back to the store to pick up my merchandise or store credit for said merchandise.

User's recommendation: Keep all of your receipts.

Menards Pros: We have shopped at menards for over 10 years until this point.

Menards Cons: Misleading the customer.

Location: 12701 Middlebelt Road, Livonia, MI 48150

Comments

#2019130

Don’t you have the debit or credit card you used? You can look up at home those accounts online!

Are you a loser contractor trying to dump leftovers back to the store?

Good that they didn’t honor the return. You are a loser and a liar for not keeping your receipts!

#2019129

Quit trying to scam! Keep your receipts!!

#2018687

Unless you can find a receipt they are going to keep the product. They only give these out on high theft items that are being returned without a receipt.

If you used a credit or debit card like most people you could look up your receipt on a computer near their returns desk. Having your receipt in hand anywhere you make a return is a good idea.

Menards Reviews