Verified Reviewer

1.6
Poster decreased review rating.

Original review updated by user Apr 03, 2021

They charged me a 25% restocking fee for returning an online item that was still in it's sealed packaging and was never opened. The reason this product was purchased in error was because of their inaccurate website description of the product that did not specify the correct type of the item.

Customer service refused to accept online returns, and insisted since I used the site to store option during checkout then I am now at the discretion of the local store to even accept or approve my return of this product that was not even opened. I have shopped at menards for the past 20 years and will most definitely not ever consider buying anything from them anymore because of the unfair way I was treated regarding this return.

Not correctly advertised items are not responsibility of consumers. Refusing to accept full refund on a product that was not even opened is wrong and also forcing a customer to return online item to the site to store location it was picked and putting them at the discretion of the local stores to even accept returns is totally WRONG!

User's recommendation: Stay away from buying anything online. Terrible customer service.

Menards Cons: Hate their rebate system and return policies.

Location: Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Comments

#1999631

LOL. YOU agreed to this when you accepted their terms of service.

Please tell use you took the time to read and understand the terms you agreed to.

If so, you’re a loser. If not, you’re a loser.

Menards Reviews