Reputable companies allow returns of online products. Menard Chesterfield Michigan location.

A service desk employee stated if I spend the whole refund in the store that day, then I could have a full refund, and not be charges the 25% restocking fee. When she called the manager over, he said, "NO, oh well". He charges me the fee. Get your policy straight!!

I did have tile to get. I will never shop there. I left upset. The chandelier I ordered was not as gray as pictured on the website.

Looked more white. UN happy.!!

orederd again. at Menards again

User's recommendation: Do not shop there!! DO NOT SPECIAL ORDER ANYTHING.

Menards Pros: Generally favorable shopping.

Menards Cons: Was told the wrong thing.

Location: 45500 Marketplace Blvd, New Baltimore, MI 48051

Comments

#2034665

The policy is a 25% restock fee on all special orders. Sounds like they got it right.

#2033901

It's always a good idea to check return policies before placing an order on-line. It doesn't make sense to order something on-line if you aren't sure if you are going to like the color. As you are able to go to a store you would be better off shopping in the store where you can see actual samples rather than trying to rely on the color represented on your computer screen.

#2034024
@PissedConsumer2033901

Its also a good idea to patronize a retailer that provides proper customer service, instead of having staff that love to put the blame on the people who provide them with a paycheck

#2034672
@PissedConsumer2033901

I did that, not avaliable in store.

Menards Reviews