Verified Reviewer

1.6

I ordered a shed from Menards in May 2019. They said it would not be delivered for a few weeks, so I cancelled the order and bought a shed locally.

A week later I was told the item was at the store. I told them I did not need it and the order was cancelled. They tell me the item is at the store and I need to pick it up. I went to the store and was told by an employee that I could just return the item and they could waive the restock fee.

When i went to the service counter I was met with the rudest person possible who told me they would charge me $80 for a restock fee. Its been over a year and I have not received a refund. Do Not ever order online form menards. Even if you have to pay more elsewhere save yourself the hassle and do not used menards.

Now to get a refund I am told I have to go to the store, with Covid I do all my shopping on line and go to stores very little. Menards is a big company worth millions, made from scamming the little guy.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Menards Cons: Rude people, High retock fee.

Comments