58 views
5.0

I purchased a $750 ground blind during a time when an 11% rebate was being offered. The problem I run into was that I was never emailed a receipt, although I paid for it online and it was being sent to the Menard's by my home in Fort Wayne In.

I got a notification from our local store near me and went and picked it up. About a week later I contacted our store for a receipt to apply for the 11 % rebate but was told I would not be able to get one from them, But could get a copy of the receipt or transaction at the kiosk by using the credit card i used to purchase the blind. I then contacted the main office who took my information and helped me secure the rebate. I learned a lesson and got to find out what a great individual Menard's has working for them in Guest Service (Brenda Garrett).

I would like to thank Brenda and Menard's for getting me my rebate as I received it this week. Thanks much Joe Burkhamer

User's recommendation: Keep up the good work. Customer service is everything.

Comments