Chicago, Illinois

I purchased several items from a Menards location on last week. Two of the items I brought were two large fine art pictures.

At the point of checkout the cashier rings the pictures up for $15.00 each. I paid for the items and leave the store. A week later I received a (Trespass Notice) from the store saying I was banned from all Menards locations. What the ***??

I called the store and the manger rudely states I was banned, because the pictures sold to me were $199 each and had the wrong tags on it. I don't appreciate being banned form a store like I'm a criminal because of their mistake of having the wrong tags on stuff! On the other hand *** you Menards, and I luv the pictures!!!

What a great price LOL!!!! :-))

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Cashier.

Comments

Aunt jomama yo *** you low life,no good, down right, good for nothing piece of *** Take a switchblade and go *** yourself! Then have Rev AL Sharpton do your eulogy LOL!!!!!! Your a waste of my time im going to bed you bi*tch *** Bas*ard!

Aunt jomama yo *** you low life,no good, down right, good for nothing piece of *** Take a switchblade and yo *** yourself! Then have Rev AL Sharpton do your eulogy LOL!!!!!! Your a waste of my time im going to bed you bi*tch *** *** :)

you lady are aunt jomama ..i bet you drive a brand new car down to the food pantry and welfare office to collect a check...waste of human race and call al sharpton price switcher..he can come iron ur hair with u..

you must be a *** ..put your mouth on the curve you monkeys never learn... :zzz

Joey Franco, you shut the *** up you stuip son of a *** I have a motherfuc**ng fist called bust your d*mn upper lip!! You one stuip *** sl*t bucket!

*** wet pu***y. Go sit on a brick and bust your fat ***

Look broad ..your a sorry excuse..dishonest overweight probably..You's knew good and well the price of them there pictures..I have a baseball bat called justice.:)

if you switch the prices on items even if they were paid for your going to get in some kind of trouble..***

Their lost :roll

TRASH?? KISS MY _______ :grin

THEN KICK ROCKS WITH AN OPEN TOE SHOE AFTER YOU KISS MY *** YOU DUMB BI*CH

LISTEN YOU BI*CH YOUR THE *** TRASH! KISS MY ***

***. Why didn't you pay full price? You're trash.