Update by user Apr 08, 2021

Hi I have previously sent photos of my original receipts of purchase and have still not received my rebate two of them.! One of them was supposedly issued however I have still not received that and that was of January last year.

I'm also waiting on the other one as well there are two total. To date however I have not received either rebate!!!! I have been anticipating receiving my rebates so that way I could continue to purchase more items that I need for my business through the company Menards. Unfortunately I've not received either one and I've sent photos of both receipts!!!

And it's showing issued on one of them in January however I am waiting on rebates from two and I have not received either one yet !!! This is highly frustrating I've been more than patient but that is coming to an end I would like this resolved as soon as possible please!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2021

I have something to rebates very long time ago now I have also previously sent photos of the receipts and have yet to have heard anything

Location: Chicago, Illinois