Why bother offering rebates when they don't get sent to the consumers? Twice we have made purchases at Menards during their big 11% rebate "sale" and sent in our rebate certificates only to have them ignored.

When I didn't receive my rebate the first time I thought perhaps it was lost in the mail, but when it happened again, I realized this is just a scam! I'd much rather have them put their merchandise on sale.

It's a pain to have to mail in a rebate anyway, and they know that a great majority of their costumers will not even bother. Those that do, however, should get their checks in the mail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12.

Comments

I am still waiting on my rebate from 9/17/18 there paint sale didn’t get mine looked it up says issued never received

I also never received my 11% rebate for some big purchases this summer. Very disappointed in Menards.

#1511900

SAME HERE GOT ME FOR $25.00

FourCod

i sent about four rebates, never received menard credit... they are a big inconvenience!

no 11 per cent rebate for me either--how do you get a trackin g no.?

to y0mama #1485348

There is no tracking number. Go to Menards.com and go to the rebate center. You can look up your rebate status by your address.

MENARD'S DOES NOT ISSUE CHECKS FOR THEIR REBATES! Anyone who says that they received a rebate "check" from Menard's is a liar.

If you are looking for a check in an envelope you'll never see it. The rebate comes in the form of a post card.

Have you bothered checking the status of your rebate on line? You should also be aware that returning products on the receipt or getting price adjustments after the rebate period can void your rebate.

We use the rebates all the time - just got three checks in the mail today in fact. I would call the corporate office because you should be receiving them. We have never had an issue.